Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chunk of Love


At his recent medical check-up, Landon was in the 25th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. He's our little chunk of love. He's been eating good and I almost hate to admit this but he's been sleep quite well. Mallory feeds him around 11 PM each night and he usually goes all night and eats again around 7 AM. I know! We are very lucky!

The girls like to smother him with love and attention. They are quick to ask to see him or hold him. I hope he can survive (or we can survive) all these women in the family.

Both the girls are quick to offer hugs whether he wants one or not, but they are quite cute with him. Lexi asked the other day if Landon could play dolls with her. I'm sure its just a matter of time before they have him dressed up in a Cinderella or Snow White costume.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Kev! How are you getting him so fat? Our little one doesn't even make the weight chart. He's so tiny. We are really pushing the solids now, so hopefully he'll start to gain.

The Hardy's said...

Hello Greens! What a beautiful family you have. I was so excited to come across your blog. I remember what great care you took of our kids for us back in the day. Hope all is well.
PS Our newest little one suffers from GURD too. I'm feelin for you all.

Liz said...

Oh my heavens...your children are adorable! Believe me...they will dress him up. Poor kid! Charlie loves it.

Mrs. Misses said...

Cam was just the practice they needed for dress-ups! Haha! So glad things are going well. Can't wait to see you all again soon!