Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trip to Midway

We are officially on the last week before the baby arrives. Mallory's doctor went out of town last week and so this week we will find out if she will be having a c-section. The baby is currently breach and so a c-section looks likely.

We've been so busy preparing the girls room for all of their toys, painting the baby's room, preparing new closet organizers for both rooms, and the house, that we needed a break. We went up to Midway last weekend for some much needed R&R. We slept, ate, and went swimming. We also drove 5 miles up the mountain on a dirt road to do some hiking up to Cascade Springs. Now, I've lived in Utah most of my life and I had never heard of Cascade Springs. It was beautiful--extremely hot--but beautiful!

2 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

I love your new layout! And I'm so excited for the new baby. Be sure to let us know when he comes. Do you have a name picked out yet? Did Mallory get a baby shower or two? If not, let me know because we would love to throw a party! Every baby deserves a celebration.

We also need to get together and have some play dates. Better yet, your girls need to come over to our new house and play (and you guys can have a few hours to do what you need to). Let me know what day and time. We would LOVE IT!

We love you guys!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice trip. I've been thinking about you tons lately. In fact, you're on my blog. Say hello to your girls for me. I feel for Mallory during this time before the baby arrives. It's all very exciting!