Thursday, April 24, 2008

NYC Trip













We recently returned from a trip to New York City. I had to go for work with my boss but we brought our wives with us. We had a fantastic time. The weather was great and we stayed at the Renaissance hotel right on Times Square. Mallory and I were able to see the sights and take a couple of tours of the city. My favorite part I think was the Broadway musicals. We were able to see Hairspray and Wicked--both were outstanding. The shear size of the buildings were also very impressive as was the history of the city. For example, it's mind boggling to think that Carnegie Hall still stands and is the place were Tchaikovsky performed in 19th Century. There is so much to see that we really needed a whole month. I definitely plan to return on a future trip.







2 comments:

Liz said...

Isn't NYC great! I've been twice now and could return again and again. My favorite part it Broadway. I could sit in the theatre all day!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you made it to the big apple. I want to hear about the shows you saw. I loved both Wicked and Hairspray. Did you see anything else? Let's talk soon.